- Wells Fargo Investigation into Bias against Women
- WEF Future of Jobs Report 2018… is your job safe from AI?
- Warburg Pincus invests $100m in Canadian compliance supply chain data management software firm
- Facebook data breach lets hackers control 50 million accounts
- GAM CCO steps down two months after joining the firm from the FSA
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: technology
It looks like the EU will hold off on AIFMD third-country passport extensions until Brexit develops a clearer path. Ugo Bassi, Director of Financial Markets, pointed towards the technical complexities and ongoing assessment period, also in light of Brexit, at … Continue reading
In an era where music or movie releases are accompanied by extensive press exposure and previews to generate interest, Kanye West yet again sets new standards – not an easy thing to do after his visionary last album. Using only … Continue reading