- Wells Fargo Investigation into Bias against Women
- WEF Future of Jobs Report 2018… is your job safe from AI?
- Warburg Pincus invests $100m in Canadian compliance supply chain data management software firm
- Facebook data breach lets hackers control 50 million accounts
- GAM CCO steps down two months after joining the firm from the FSA
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: sec
PWC in its latest Asset & Wealth Management Industry whitepaper predicts assets to go from $85T to $145T in the next decade – why the authors would call it almost doubling the assets I am not sure (and I am … Continue reading
Financial markets continue to be in disarray. I spent my week in New York at client meetings, then went on to Brussels to present to the European Commission and ended the week in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Doha for SWF … Continue reading