- Wells Fargo Investigation into Bias against Women
- WEF Future of Jobs Report 2018… is your job safe from AI?
- Warburg Pincus invests $100m in Canadian compliance supply chain data management software firm
- Facebook data breach lets hackers control 50 million accounts
- GAM CCO steps down two months after joining the firm from the FSA
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: regulation
It looks like the EU will hold off on AIFMD third-country passport extensions until Brexit develops a clearer path. Ugo Bassi, Director of Financial Markets, pointed towards the technical complexities and ongoing assessment period, also in light of Brexit, at … Continue reading
PWC in its latest Asset & Wealth Management Industry whitepaper predicts assets to go from $85T to $145T in the next decade – why the authors would call it almost doubling the assets I am not sure (and I am … Continue reading
Multi-Convergence in Global Asset Management – Regulation in the Spotlight For the last few years, the global asset management industry has seen increasingly blurry lines of demarcation in key business areas previously treated as silos. – On the product side, … Continue reading