- Delay for AIFMD third-country passport extension
- Average annualized cost of cybersecurity for financial services firms $17M+
- SEC names Driscoll as Director of OCIE and moves away from “broken windows” approach
- SEC issues three no-action letters on Mifid II research provisions
- Risk & compliance: Aladdin generates $600m for BlackRock from 180 external clients
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: COO
The Department of the Treasure threw down the gauntlet with “the executive branch’s plan to promote vibrant and diverse investment and savings opportunities through asset management and insurance”. Treasury Report on Asset Management and Insurance Citing the US asset management … Continue reading