- Wells Fargo Investigation into Bias against Women
- WEF Future of Jobs Report 2018… is your job safe from AI?
- Warburg Pincus invests $100m in Canadian compliance supply chain data management software firm
- Facebook data breach lets hackers control 50 million accounts
- GAM CCO steps down two months after joining the firm from the FSA
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: compliance
It looks like the EU will hold off on AIFMD third-country passport extensions until Brexit develops a clearer path. Ugo Bassi, Director of Financial Markets, pointed towards the technical complexities and ongoing assessment period, also in light of Brexit, at … Continue reading
PWC in its latest Asset & Wealth Management Industry whitepaper predicts assets to go from $85T to $145T in the next decade – why the authors would call it almost doubling the assets I am not sure (and I am … Continue reading
The Department of the Treasure threw down the gauntlet with “the executive branch’s plan to promote vibrant and diverse investment and savings opportunities through asset management and insurance”. Treasury Report on Asset Management and Insurance Citing the US asset management … Continue reading