- Wells Fargo Investigation into Bias against Women
- WEF Future of Jobs Report 2018… is your job safe from AI?
- Warburg Pincus invests $100m in Canadian compliance supply chain data management software firm
- Facebook data breach lets hackers control 50 million accounts
- GAM CCO steps down two months after joining the firm from the FSA
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: India
John Rogers is an icon not only in finance, but also in education. Thirty years ago he founded Ariel Investments, changing finance in the process (he today is an advisor and on boards of many of the most prestigious companies, … Continue reading
Multi-Convergence in Global Asset Management – Regulation in the Spotlight For the last few years, the global asset management industry has seen increasingly blurry lines of demarcation in key business areas previously treated as silos. – On the product side, … Continue reading
This week, I am publishing a new study on the Latin America Asset Management Industry. As always, I worked closely with my now Hong Kong based senior research analysts Lise Carpenter and Bryan Liu. In addition, research analyst Marlon Valle … Continue reading
Within India, the client base for any asset manager is overwhelmingly corporate (58%) followed by retail (23%) and high net worth (17%), with Trusts at just 2%, according to industry data. There are some 33 firms in the mutual fund … Continue reading