Daniel Enskat has written over a dozen books on the global asset management industry and has lectured at universities around the world alongside speakers such as Senator John Kerry, Dr. Mark Mobius, ex-Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan, Professor KC Chan and former Prime Minister Gerhard Schroeder. He is widely sought after for presentations, discussions and his perspective on the global asset management industry, and in the last two decades has advised hundreds of investment management CEOs on strategy and global expansion.
Daniel is founding partner of the Warren Enskat Group and CEO of the Compliance Strategy Institute, an affiliate of Compliance Solutions Strategies. Previously, he was the head of global consulting for Asset International/ Strategic Insight, and worked for various industry boards, task forces and cultural organizations ranging from Institutional Investor to the Center for European Policy Studies, the Latino Commission on AIDS, Alvin Ailey and Peridance Contemporary Dance Company. Daniel has masters degrees in politics, history and law, speaks seven languages and was awarded from the government of the United States an O-1 classification as a person with extraordinary abilities and international acclaim in business.
- Wells Fargo Investigation into Bias against Women
- WEF Future of Jobs Report 2018… is your job safe from AI?
- Warburg Pincus invests $100m in Canadian compliance supply chain data management software firm
- Facebook data breach lets hackers control 50 million accounts
- GAM CCO steps down two months after joining the firm from the FSA
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.